Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Beetroot is my favorite lip-tint!


Am a minimalist when it comes to makeup. I normally use  a light weight moisturizer, eye liner and a lip balm for every day wear and when I want to look a little more dressy, I use foundation , blush and lipstick for a pop of color.  I always have a feeling that am eating lipstick when I ever I eat or sip on a drink after wearing lipstick. When I was looking for organic alternatives, I came across several you tube videos of DIY lipsticks and this one is my favorite. Remember how the hands turn pink when you cook beets? It works the same way on your lips too!  Its so simple and gives your lips a glamorous pop of color.

All you need
An Inch size of Beetroot , I cut it into a flat disc just for the convenience of holding.

Method:
using the cut piece of beetroot just go along your lips just as you would do with your lipstick and viola! You have a beautiful pink lip tint.

You  could use  moisturize your lips with your regular lipbalm/chapstick or any organic oil to have a nourished glossy effect. This can be used as eye shadow and a blush too! Let me know what you guys think and share your pictures if you try it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment